Q&A - Interviewing a fellow blogger

Sunday 15th October

For this post I thought I'd give the reins over to fellow blogger It's All Zara where I've asked her some questions to get to know her. So, here we go!



Hey! Thank you so much for agreeing to take part in my blog. Could you tell us a little about yourself?
Hello! Well I am a 21 (almost 22, my birthday is October 5th) year old vegan blogger, gym fanatic and medical science student! That’s quite a lot going on isn’t it? 

I love your twitter name (Avocadhoe), it really made me chuckle! How long have you been vegan? 
Thank you, I though of the username randomly one day in the bath of all places, isn’t that funny? I have actually been vegan just over 4 months. Time has flown! 

What made you want to become vegan?
What made me go vegan was the fact that I’d already gone vegetarian due to a lack of dislike for meat and I researched veganism and decided it would be for me! Dairy makes me very bloated, sick and spotty and as soon as I cut it out I felt a tremendous improvement in my health. I also disagreed with the treatment of animals in the food industry as well as the environmental impact of dairy and meat diets. 

What are your five favourite things about autumn?
My five favourite things about autumn? Oh where do I start I just did a blog post on this haha. Well I love the overall time of year and how nature turns to the colourful end of its cycle, my birthday is in autumn so that’s always fun, bonfire night and Halloween are another favourite of mine, I get super excited for Christmas and I also love the cosy atmosphere of nights in with hot tea and movies in autumn! 

Is autumn your favourite season? If not, which is?
Autumn is tied with my favourite season with Summer! I do love the autumn feel but the hot sun, long days and gorgeous weather appeals to my Italian side very very well! 

What's your favourite holiday of the year?
My favourite holiday has got to be Christmas, it’s just always been a time of year I’ve enjoyed and I love celebrating with my loved ones. 

How long have you been blogging for?
I started blogging January 2nd so almost a year but not quite! It’s gone rather fast I think... 

What made you want to start blogging?
I started blogging because I saw another persons blog on my timeline and I thought “hey that looks fun and I love writing! Maybe I should give it a go”. 

Advice for new bloggers?
New bloggers; be yourself and be as creative as you want! Your blog is your art and your personal space, be respectful to other bloggers but have fun tapping into your creative persona. 

Out of cooking, beauty, health and fitness, and food which would you give up blogging about?
I would probably give up the odd food posts and just stick to recipes and cooking because that’s what I do the least and I can carry on blogging about recipes for those interested! 

Reading or writing?
I would say writing; I’ve always loved writing essays, poetry and articles so yeah writing, sorry book fans! 

Baking or cooking?
Baking! Give me all the baked goods! 

Tea or coffee?
Tea, I like coffee but I’m just a tea person at heart. 

Favourite author?
My favourite author? Actually I’m gonna say Jaqueline Wilson because her books helped me grow up seeing a different perspective through every story and she’s written lots of books all kinds of people can relate to. 

Favourite character from a book? 
Tracy Beaker, she’s a little madam but she’s funny, fiery and independent - she’s a younger me! 

Favourite film would have to be Rocky movies, Stallone is my male idol. 

Favourite food would be a tie between risotto and pizza I think. The Italian side definitely won that one! 

Biscuits or cake?
Biscuits for sure, I don’t like cake that much unless I make it. 

A place you’d most like to visit?
I’d love to go back to my village in Italy to see my elderly relatives one last time because they are getting older each day and with me living in England a lot of them haven’t seen me for a long time. 

Favourite animal?
Gosh that’s hard I love all animals! I would a dog or a cow, they’re both cute and very clever. 

If you could have dinner with anyone (alive or dead) who would it be with and what would you have to eat?
If I could have dinner with anyone it would be Lady Gaga, I love her and if she still has her meat dress she can bring her own dinner (unless she’d be happy to eat vegan food). 

A message for anyone reading this blog post?
For anyone reading this blog post, first of all hello and thank you for reading these questions and answers about me. If you don’t know me well already then please know I am very approachable, will chat to anyone and will always lend a helping hand where I can! Thank you for giving me this opportunity I’m delighted to have joined in!




Thank you so much, Zara, for answering these questions! 


You can find Zara on twitter: itsallzara 
Or on her blog: itsallzara

Comments

Popular Posts