A - Z About Me

Sunday 21st April 2019






Okay, so A - Z all about me... here we go...






A - Adventures
Life is just a series of adventures, both good and bad. I love referring to things as adventures because it makes them automatically more interesting and exciting - even going to the shop for chocolate can be classed as an adventure!

B - Baking
Any opportunity I get to bake, whether it's for someone's birthday, to say thank you, to treat someone, or just because I'm bored on a Thursday, I will take it. Baking really calms me, and I love getting creative in the kitchen. Plus, y'know, licking the cake bowl clean is the best part.

C - Castles
I adore going to castles. They're filled with so much history and they are so inspiring to me. I automatically feel like I've gone back in time and it's incredible.

D - Dogs
I love dogs - especially corgis and dalmatians.

E - Elephants
I love elephants. They're gentle giants and honestly they're one of the cutest animals on the planet.

F - Feminist
I believe in equality for all.

G - Gratitude
I am always eternally grateful for every act of kindness that is shown to me, even if it's the smallest act. 

H - Harry Potter
These books continuously inspire me and they've massively shaped me into the person I am today.

I - Independent
I am my own person

J - Jurassic Park
I friggin' love dinosaurs.

K - Knitting
This calms me, but it also keeps me creative and is helping me make some extra money.

L - London
One of my favourite cities in the world.

M - Music
I listen to music every single day as it calms, motivates, and inspires me.

N - Natural History Museum
Home of dinosaurs and my second favourite museum. Purely for the dinos. 

O - Organised
My life is a series of lists yet I still forget things. 

P - Princess Bride
Favourite film. End of.

Q - Quiet time
Sometimes you just need some time to yourself - I usually spend this reading, knitting, or just daydreaming.

R - Reading
Books are life.

S - Space
The universe is incredible and I am in constant awe of it.

T - Tea
Who doesn't think a cup of tea can fix any problems?

U - Unique
I am, as my Nanny says, a character in itself.

V - Visual
Love a visual!

W - Writing
I am a writer, and one day I will turn my writing into a published book. 

X - X-ray
I've had two and they were really scary and horrible.

Y - Yankee Candle
Strawberry Buttercream or Gingerbread Maple please.

Z - Zoe
Love me or leave me, this is me. 

Comments

Popular Posts