August 25th 2016
I was tagged by the amazing Emily (Love Emily) to take part in the Versatile Blogger Award Tag. Thanks for the tag my lovely, and it's literally taken me 4 hours to think of answers because I'm useless at these sorts of things. So I'm using Emily's post as some inspiration!
Okay, here we go!
1) Harry Potter is everything to me. I absolutely adore it, I've even got a Harry Potter tattoo and planning to add to it. I had a crap time growing up (problems with "friends" at school etc) and I always used to escape into the pages of Harry Potter. Nothing will ever convince me it's just a story because it's so much more than that!
2) I love stationary. Seriously, if you're ever stuck for getting me a present (if you ever want to buy me one), a collection of pens, or post-it notes, or erasers is good enough for me! I cannot go into a shop without browsing the stationary aisle. I've got so much!
3) I'm heavily into Disney and frequently sing Disney songs. I swear I am actually a Disney princess, especially when Tangled came out and I realised I can do everything but 2 things that Rapunzel does in the opening song! Because of my love for Disney, I fell in love with Once Upon A Time (highly recommend this series!)
4) I graduated with a 2:1 in English Literature in July and it was the happiest day of my life! (check out my blog post to see how studying English Literature changed me
5) I want to go on the Great British Bake Off because I am a dab hand at baking (if I do say so myself) but I'm terrified of messing up, and Paul Hollywood. His eyes are too damn blue and intense.
6) Books, cake, tea, and crafts are the way to my heart. Bring me cake and tea, or come with me to a craft workshop and you'll never get rid of me. Buy me a book at a bookshop over a drink at a bar any day!
7) I'm a writer who is currently planning a fantasy novel series. I've created the plot and divided it into the number of novels I plan (hope) to write, I've made the characters and I'm balancing world building with writing my first draft. Exciting stuff!
Well that was really hard!
1) Georgina at http://georgieminterbrown.blogspot.co.uk
2) Beth at http://www.bethparnaby.com
3) Marta at http://www.thisissimplyme.com
4) Zoe at http://zoebrown2910.wixsite.com/loveyourlife
5) Kayleigh at http://www.kayleighzaraa.com
6) Lottie at https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/lottie-does-12697035
8) Emma at https://ohitsemma.wordpress.com
9) Kimberley at http://kimberleyjessica.blogspot.co.uk
10) The Beauty Analyst at https://thebeautyanalyst.net
Hope you've enjoyed reading this! Good luck ladies, can't wait to read yours!