What I love about myself

Sunday 2nd June 2019









A blog post I was hesitate to write... purely because for so long I didn't really like myself and it's only been the last few months that I've actually realised I do love myself. Writing it down makes it real and honestly it's been a bit overwhelming.








This is what I love about myself:


  • I am empathetic
  • I am diligent
  • I am kind
  • I am adventurous
  • I am affectionate
  • I am creative
  • I am brave
  • I am empowered
  • I am loyal
  • I am confident
  • I am loving
  • I am intelligent
  • I am logical
  • I am organised
  • I am a feminist
  • I am forgiving
  • I am understanding
  • I am adaptable
  • I am intuitive
  • I am passionate
  • I am resourceful
  • I am philosophical
  • I am witty
  • I am awesome

What do you love about yourself? Even just three things?

Comments

Popular Posts