Extra Chunky Knit Snood


Wednesday 22nd August 2018



I made this snood after I bought a 3 balls of this yarn to start a blanket, but then the yarn went up in price and I couldn't afford to make a full blanket.

The snood only took me a few hours to knit, a nice and easy weekend project that's perfect for the cold weather!



Materials:

- 3 x 200g balls of King Cole Supa Dupa Chunky yarn in grey.

- 15mm 80cm circular knitting needles.

- Stitch marker




Pattern:

1. Using the knit cast on method, cast on 96 stitches.

2. Join in the round, ensuring you've placed a stitch marker where you have just joined in the round (this ensures that you remember where the round begins, making counting rounds much easier).

4. Row 1: Knit 2, Purl 2

Row 2: Purl 2, Knit 2


5. Repeat until you've reached your desired length. My snood is about 10 inches long, and I knitted 24 rows.


6. Cast off.


Comments

Popular Posts