Ribbed Chunky Scarf

Wednesday 22nd August 2018



This is the first pattern I ever made, and the second scarf I knitted. It's incredibly easy to do, and the length is dependant on your personal preference. I made a red scarf with this pattern that was over 2 metres long, and then I made this burgundy scarf that was just over a metre long. It's incredibly easy to do and is a perfect beginner pattern.


You will need:


- (Roughly) 200g Hayfield Chunky with Wool in Muscat (696)

- 10mm Straight Knitting Needles

- 10mm Crochet Hook

- Scissors


Cast on 20 stitches


K1, P1 until you've reached your desired length.


Cast off.




If you want to, you can make a fringe like I did, and I'm yet to post my own tutorial, and so follow this link to learn how to make a fringe:


http://www.wikihow.com/Add-Fringe-to-a-Crochet-or-Knit-Project


Comments

Popular Posts