GoT Season 8 Episode 1

Thursday 18th April 2019






It's finally here - season 8 of Game of Thrones. In honour of this being the final season, I've decided to dedicate one day a week of my blog to being a post about each episode of the new season. As I only decided to do this a couple of days ago, I'm posting it today, but from now on I'll be posting them Mondays at 10pm!


So, here are my thoughts during the season premiere of Game of Thrones.


1.    Oh my god it's finally here - eeeeeeeek
2.    NEW OPENING SEQUENCE
3.    The wall's down
4.    Tormund better be alive or I'll be having words
5.    Wow these are really new credits
6.    WE'RE INSIDE THE BUILDINGS
7.    This is awesome
8.    The Unsullied must be really tired of walking like that
9.    Here comes Westeros’ favourite coupleeeeee!
10. Where’s Ghost
11. Arya is rocking Jon’s hairstyle I see
12. Oooh it’s the Hound
13. Please say Gendry and Arya get together
14. Of course Tyrion talks first
15. Standard conversation about balls, why not
16. Missandei looks so sad
17. DRAGONSSSSSSSSSSSS
18. Sansa better not annoy me this season
19. Eurgh why isn’t Bran dead yet, he’s so annoying
20. He’s been on screen for 10 seconds and hasn’t said he’s the three eyed raven – must be a new record
21. SHOW DOWN
22. Oh Dany don’t brown-nose
23. That look, my god; I worship Sansa for that look
24. Bran is so creepy
25. Lord Umber is like 3 years old wtf
26. YES LYANNA MORMONT. She’s the real queen
27. Here comes a Tyrion monologue… Tyrionlogue?
28. Mate dragons eat everything, don’t be stupid
29. Who is that guy
30. I just know him as one of the Slitheen from Doctor Who
31. Ahh Joffrey’s wedding
32. “it had it’s moments” yes Sansa
33. Oh yeah I forgot Sansa and Tyrion were married
34. Are they still married?
35. How do divorces work in Westeros?
36. Why would anyone believe Cersei?
37. She ain’t coming North
38. Eurgh Bran again
39. He’s so weird
40. ARYA AND JON
41. THIS IS THE REUNION I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR
42. Of course she’s used Needle
43. I could watch these two talk about swords for hours
44. 1§§Cersei needs to fix her hair asap
45. Euron Greyjoy seriously looks like Rufus Hound
46. At least Yara’s still alive
47. Euron and Cersei.. I don’t need that image in my head thanks
48. Why is Cersei obsessed with elephants
49. They won’t defeat dragons
50. “you want a whore, buy her, you want a queen, earn her” YES CERSEI.
51. I bet that’s going to be in so many girls’ Tinder bios now
52. Right so she says that epic line so she doesn’t sleep with him but sleeps with him anyway… MAKES PERFECT SENSE.
53. Ahh Bronn with loads of naked women – about normal really
54. He better get his castle after this
55. Ooh the crossbow that killed Tywin… that is poetic.
56. Oh shut up about the elephants
57. Ooooh not sure how much Theon deserved the headbutt but thank god he’s saved Yara
58. “What is dead may never die, but kill the bastards anyway” – I think I love Greyjoy’s new family motto
59. How long until everyone finds out Jon and Dany are related
60. No way is Jon going to ride a dragon
61. If they don’t start singing ‘A Whole New World’ I’m complaining
62. So they’re going to have sex with two dragons watching… bit weird tbh
63. I can’t decide if I like the Hound or not
64. Arya and Gendry hurry up and get together
65. I forgot about House Glover
66. Another burn from Sansa, I need to write these down for future ref
67. While it’s cute Sam’s asking to be pardoned for stealing a book, I think Dany’s got more important things going on
68. Erm Sam didn’t you tell anyone who had someone they know die not to worry because of the Night King? But yeah sure let’s get emotional because your family died
69. I don’t think Jon finding out he’s committed incest could have been done in anymore of a dramatic way tbh
70. “I’VE ALWAYS HAD BLUE EYES” yes you have you beautiful ginger Viking
71. I forgot about Beric
72. Oohh it’s the symbol again!!
73. Jaime looks so much better now he’s not channelling the Prince Charming look
74. It’s Bran vs Jaime, here we go
75. Oh never mind, the credits rolled.

Comments

Popular Posts