GoT Season 8 Episode 3

Monday 29th April 2019





The Battle of Winterfell is here and everyone I love is going to die this episode. I can feel it. Fun fact: I’m watching this episode in the bath so I can bathe in my tears.



  • Oh my god it’s happening
  • Here we go
  • Why is it so dark... Literally can’t see who anyone is
  • This is so tense
  • I don’t like this, my heart is actually racing
  • Can’t even see what dragon that is... Drogon? Rhaegal?
  • Imagine if all fights started like this, it’s like a mass staring contest
  • Yay ghost! Now stay safe you beautiful animal
  • Yes Melisandre - the first useful thing anyone has done this season
  • Have they made it so dark so we can’t see who dies to ease the pain?
  • Well that’s the Dothraki dead
  • Mate I can’t see anything
  • Who’s that
  • Seriously who was that
  • Was that Khal Drogo??????
  • HOLY CRAP THIS IS TERRIFYING
  • OH MY GOD
  • NO ONE IS SAFE
  • WHATS HAPPENING
  • Erm Jon and Dany go back there’s more to kill
  • "Stick 'em with the pointy end" - I KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO SAY THAT, YES ARYA
  • come on Jaime you got this
  • Beautiful Viking is still okay
  • Hurry up and kill Bran
  • Okay I can’t keep up anymore
  • NO, NOT EDDISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yeah running away is so effective....
  • okay Missandei is safe, good
  • Jaime has the best character development out of everyone
  • The Unsullied are the best
  • This must be torture for the Hound... Everyone is so inconsiderate of his past trauma
  • How are they ever going to beat the dead
  • Do something Melisandre!!!
  • Here we go
  • Oh hurry up
  • Jesus that was close
  • That must have been amazing to film. I hope that was genuine and not CGI
  • See, inconsiderate of the poor Hound
  • What the actual hell, why is the Night King making them jump into the fire...
  • Well at least that solves one problem
  • OH NO IT DOESN'T I COMPLETELY MISREAD THE SITUATION
  • Why can’t the dragons just keep burning them
  • You can’t deny that the dead are strategic
  • Why didn’t Melisandre turn all the weapons into magic fire things
  • YES ARYA - Ser Davos is so impressed
  • YOU LEAVE MY LYANNA ALONE
  • WHERE DID HE COME FROM
  • YES LYANNA, YOU ABSOLUTE QUEEN
  • WTF YOU CAN'T KILL HER OFF... Legit crying now though
  • What is the point of Jon and Dany during this
  • Oh damn, dragon ice fire
  • Don’t kill my Arya, she deserves better
  • This is so tense
  • Run for your life Arya
  • I don’t like the sound of that
  • The Hound better find Arya
  • HELP HER OH MY GOD HELP HER
  • Well that was unnecessarily emotional
  • Oh I didn’t realise he was still alive
  • Oops spoke too soon
  • RIP Beric
  • I forgot about Arya and Melisandre’s storyline
  • what do we say to the god of death? NOT TODAY
  • Theon is definitely dying this episode
  • It’ll be his redemption
  • DRAGON FIGHT
  • Bye Felicia
  • Yeah because The Night King can be killed just like that... God Dany you’re so stupid
  • Anyone else getting serious Darth Maul vibes
  • How the bloody hell are they meant to beat them then... This is poor writing
  • YES I CALLED IT, I KNEW THE CRYPT WASN'T SAFE
  • How can the dragon not fly away
  • Oh now it can.... conveniently when Dany isn’t on it
  • Sansa and Tyrion, so much is being said with those looks and it’s making me cry
  • This music is making everything worse
  • Theon you are a good man, you’re incredible. He’s had the second best character development
  • That was emotional, oh my god.
  • Imagine dying for Bran though, what a waste - no one likes Bran
  • Jorah is so loyal, but that’s where Jon should be
  • Another staring contest
  • YES ARYA
  • OH MY GOD
  • YES QUEEN
  • LITERALLY SCREAMING
  • AND SHAKING
  • WHO RUNS THE WORLD????
  • I never would have guessed Arya would have killed him
  • Oi Dany - you had 7 seasons to show you cared, don’t start acting like it now
  • Oh. Bye then, Melisandre...

That was intense. 

What the hell is going to happen for the rest of the season?!

Comments

Popular Posts