GoT Season 8 Episode 2


Monday 22nd April 2019







Here we go again, time for my thoughts on this week's Game of Thrones episode:





  • Have they always had the house sigils next to the actors’ names in the opening credits? if so I can’t believe I’ve only just noticed
  • I don’t think I’ve ever seen Dany blink
  • Cersei lies to everyone mate
  • Jaime’s finally seen the light
  • Wow Sansa and Dany actually agree??
  • BRAN SAID IT HOLY COW
  • oh are we just going to ignore that?!
  • BRIENNE - yes girl. I love her
  • I don’t know who I ship more... Brienne and Jaime or Brienne and Tormund
  • Jon couldn’t care less to be honest haha
  • Does Bran get paid to pout or what because I’d love that job
  • Arya checking out her man - so cute
  • My god, talk about sexual tension
  • I think he’s quite impressed that Arya is so fearless
  • If Gendry was a woman he’d be pregnant by now
  • Here we go - Bran vs Jaime
  • Bran really does have the most irritating voice ever
  • Well that was anticlimactic
  • I want more Tyrion and Jaime scenes
  • Cersei won’t murder you?? Don’t hold your breath
  • Jaime checking out his woman, so smooth haha
  • PODRICK! Damn he got attractive
  • Aww Jaime is so cute
  • More sexual tension - geez it’s only 15 mins into the episode
  • I bet you’d love to be under Brienne, Jaime
  • I do love their little romance - Jaime is a good fighter, but he’s not intimidated by Brienne’s bravery and tenacity
  • Is Jorah still chasing after Dany? Mate give up she’s into incest now
  • Oh damn Sansa
  • That’s cute Dany but he’s your nephew
  • Aww okay I’m here for their friendship
  • Oops spoke too soon
  • Oh damn I’m actually crying at this reunion
  • That soup looks well nice
  • Gilly! I didn’t think she would be in this anymore
  • That little girl is me down to a tee
  • Is it just me or does Gilly look pregnant
  • Hello beautiful ginger Viking
  • The big woman is still here babes (loving his priorities by the way)
  • Bran is so weird
  • Nah let Bran die
  • Brienne still not impressed by Tormund I see
  • I never thought Tyrion and Bran would have a conversation
  • Missandei and Greyworm, they’re adorable
  • GHOST!!! Finally
  • So because you stole a library book you think you can take on the White Walkers? Okay, Sam
  • Is this Jaime’s way of saying he’s not interested in his sister anymore?
  • Jaime really likes Brienne - adorable
  • Tormund is literally that creepy guy in the club who won’t leave you alone and follows you to every club you go to haha
  • That sounds like a load of lies if I’m honest
  • Why would you tell everyone you drank giant's milk?! I don't know whether to be wierded out or impressed
  • Tormund why you spilling it down yourself like come on
  • The Hound is incredible
  • I thought everyone knew that Gendry was a Baratheon?!
  • Oh Arya, straight in there haha
  • I bet those 3 girls are going on her list now
  • Oh damn I didn’t see that coming
  • “Take your own bloody pants off” - incredible
  • If they both survive, what’s the better Arya swaps faces to weird him out when they're in bed together?
  • Wow Jamie really does have a thing for Brienne
  • That was emotional
  • They definitely gonna get together now
  • Jorah, mate, don’t try and tell Lyanna what to do, she doesn’t listen to men
  • Wow Pod can sing
  • Where’s Missandei going to be during this?? My girl need to be protected
  • HERE WE GO, Jon tell her
  • See Sam, that’s how you tell someone
  • So now Dany sees Jon as the enemy... doesn't she realise Jon doesn't care about titles??
  • It’s happening!!!!
  • As if this show couldn't get any better... Florence and the Machine have written a song for it. LOVE.






Tune in next Monday at 8pm for my next GoT post!

Comments

Popular Posts