Bucket List

Sunday 19th May 2019



There is so much that I'd like to achieve in my life, and hopefully I'll be able to get a good amount of them ticked off. As it stands, these are some of the things on my bucket list:


  • Get my driving license
  • Own a car
  • Move out of my parent's house
  • Learn a new skill
  • Read 400 books
  • Find a new sport to play
  • Travel alone
  • Eat something weird
  • Go camping
  • Go on a spa weekend
  • Go to a country bar in America
  • Shop in New York City 
  • Write a book
  • Stomp grapes in Italy
  • Own a polaroid camera
  • Make a wish at the Trevi fountain in Rome
  • Go to a drive-in movie
  • Swim with turtles
  • Participate in a colour run
  • Buy my first home
  • Cliff jump
  • Leave a note in a library book
  • Run a marathon
  • Go on a spontaneous road trip
  • Watch the ball drop in Times Square
  • Learn the handshake from The Parent Trap
  • Attend the floating lights ceremony in Hawaii
  • Go whale watching
  • Donate blood
  • Stargaze on a roof
  • Watch an NHL game
  • Have a home library
  • Hold a baby panda
  • See the Northern Lights
  • Create a memory box
  • Catch a bride's bouquet
  • Learn sign language
  • Take a photo with the Hollywood sign
  • Travel with my best friend
  • Write a letter to myself and open it in 10 years
  • Scuba dive
  • Learn to play chess
  • Add a lock to the Love Lock Bridge in Paris
  • Watch baby turtles go into the ocean
  • Climb a mountain
  • Go in a hot air balloon

Some are more easily achievable than others, but nonetheless - I will achieve all of these!!

Comments

Popular Posts