GoT Season 8 Episode 5

Monday 13th May 2019


  • Actually wondering if this is going to be worth 75 minutes of my life
  • I’m so disappointed with this season
  • Which side is Varys going to be on this episode I wonder
  • Who is this kid
  • Tyrion looks much better now than he did in season one
  • I knew Jon would say that ... he’s never been interested in titles!!!
  • Well you’re a better boyfriend now than you were during the battle of Winterfell
  • Dany looks so sad
  • Literally the first time I’ve felt sorry for her for about two seasons
  • I’m sure they add more braids to Dany’s hair to show her power... interesting she only has one in this scene
  • Have I missed something? What’s Varys done
  • Oi that’s not your full title Dany
  • Oh damn, did not see that coming
  • Don’t talk about Missandei, it’s too soon and too painful
  • I’m over Dany and Jon’s love story now
  • I feel like Tyrion saying for them to call off the attack if they hear ringing bells is going to be a hint for the exact opposite of what’s going to happen...
  • That little girl looks like Shireen Baratheon and that hits the feels
  • “I’m Arya Stark and I’m going to kill Queen Cersei” - yesss girl, someone that’s actually capable of doing something
  • It’s cute Tyrion tried to speak their language
  • Oh Jaime you had such hope
  • Such a waste of character development ... what kind of crap writing is this
  • I feel like Tyrion is setting a trap... well he should be tbh, who cares about Cersei and Jaime
  • can you trust his word though
  • I get what Tyrion is trying to do but you can’t trust Jaime or Cersei
  • Oh damn this is getting deep
  • Oh Jaime please don’t betray him, not after he’s literally cried to you
  • All these people are going to die, don’t bother running and hiding because Dany is going to burn you all I guarantee it
  • Arya better get this done
  • this music is epic
  • Stop going on about the bells, no one is going to do what you say Tyrion
  • Oh damn here we go
  • No one cares about your gold hand
  • Hurry up and burn Euron
  • Please tell me he’s dead
  • And it’s another staring competition
  • OH DAMN
  • here we go
  • Such bad cgi there
  • I thought the Dothraki were killed
  • How did they get so many giant crossbows
  • Is that a bit of a preggo belly I see there Cersei
  • Mate the iron fleet is gone
  • Oh thanks Qyburn
  • Never say never hun
  • If my Ser Davos dies I’m rioting
  • The Lannister army know they’re screwed
  • OH WOW THEY ACTUALLY DO KNOW
  • Never thought I’d see the Lannisters surrender to the Starks
  • Cersei won’t be happy
  • These bells are clearly very important
  • I’ve now got The Bells of Notre Dame in my head
  • Mad Queen Dany here we go
  • Kings Landing actually looks like quite a nice place, you know when it’s not on fire
  • Tyrion why you so surprised - did you not get that the writers are going down the whole Mad Queen Dany route
  • So you say stay back then you start killing them? K then hun
  • Greyworm certainly knows how to handle his weapon
  • BURN THE CASTLE
  • oh why is he still alive
  • Jaime kill him
  • Ooh trigger words
  • Never fight when angry
  • That throat punch reminds me of Kevin from Brooklyn 99 - "better get some corticosteroids to treat that laryngeal fracture"
  • Jaime you have a gold hand, just smack him
  • NO WAY
  • NO
  • JAIME KILL HIM
  • I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY GOING TO CERSEI OR IF YOU WERE JUST PLAYING US
  • YES JAIME
  • FINALLY
  • if you’re a king because you’ve slept with the Queen then Jaime’s a king as well
  • No you’re a pain in the arse mate
  • Has Clegane suddenly grown more hair
  • Love the fact that Arya and Clegane can just walk into the Red Keep whereas everyone else has struggled lol
  • Arya don’t give up
  • Can we please have a Hound vs Mountain fight
  • I’ve waited so long
  • HERE WE GO
  • THE FIGHT WE’VE ALL BE WAITING FOR
  • yes finally
  • Qyburn is so irritating
  • He looks like Varys but manky
  • Go on Arya, get here
  • I know you haven’t left
  • Oh hey Jaime
  • How are you not dead yet
  • I can’t believe he’s gone back to her
  • Please kill her
  • Don’t let these years if character development be for nothing
  • WHY IS HE NOT DYING
  • WHAT SORCERY IS THIS
  • I’m genuinely surprised Arya left
  • Oh no that’s horrible, Arya get up
  • Please don’t kill Clegane
  • Clegane always says what I’m thinking and I love it
  • NOT THIS AGAIN
  • WHY
  • Clegane is defo blind now
  • NO I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS
  • almost had a heart attack, I thought Arya was dead
  • Now go kill Cersei
  • Cough it up babes then go do your assassin bit
  • Oh nice one Arya
  • You don’t have much choice in not dying Cersei
  • Bored now
  • NO WAY DID THEY JUST DIE
  • That was really anti climactic
  • Oh is that it
  • Erm wtf
  • K bye

Comments

Popular Posts