Reverse Bucket List

Sunday 26th May 2019







Last week's entry was my bucket list - all the things I want to achieve in my life. This week's post is all of the things I wanted to do but have already achieved. I saw this as a bullet journal idea and it's such a good blog post to do that I couldn't resist!


  • Visit a pumpkin patch
  • Taken photos in a photobooth
  • Eat pizza in Italy
  • Attend a music festival
  • Have lunch in a cafe in Paris
  • See Stonehenge
  • Go to a midnight premiere of a movie
  • Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
  • Jump in a pool fully clothed
  • Start a YouTube channel
  • Learn archery
  • Go backpacking
  • Visit Venice
  • Ride a gondola
  • Crash a wedding
  • Go ziplining
  • Try butterbeer
  • Get a tattoo
  • Spend an entire day baking (I do this on the regular)
  • Learn to knit
  • Be part of a TV audience
  • Explore a castle
  • Eat pasta in Italy
  • Visit Platform 9 3/4
  • Spend the day at a waterpark
  • Visit the Harry Potter studios
  • Graduate University
  • Get a small tattoo that means a lot
  • Travel first class
  • Complete a scrapbook
  • Own a professional camera
  • Build a blanket fort
  • Go on a girl's holiday
  • Learn to use chopsticks
  • Cut my hair short
  • Buy a pair of cowboy boots

Any of these surprise you? Would you add any of these to your bucket list?

Comments

Popular Posts