GoT Season 8 Episode 6

Monday 20th May 2019



  • IM NOT READY
  • or am I 
  • I still can’t make my mind up about this season
  • I want either Sansa or Jon to be on the throne 
  • I wonder if Jaime and Cersei are actually dead
  • How will Tyrion know that he’s the last Lannister? Unless he goes looking for the boat... but even that isn’t conclusive evidence that they’re not dead
  • How is Greyworm still alive
  • He didn’t even have a helmet on 
  • Oh damn, don’t mess with the Unsullied
  • I thought he was going to use that torch as a weapon 
  • Oops
  • That’s pure luck he’s found Jaime’s hand 
  • I take back my earlier comment about how Tyrion will find out lol
  • They would definitely look much worse than that after being crushed by half a castle but yeah sure 
  • Did the producers actually forget that the Dothraki were killed by the Night King’s army or what 
  • Cor she didn’t waste any time getting that Targaryen flag there
  • There’s barely any armies left... how exactly will anyone else take on Dany when she’s got the support of the Dothraki and Unsullied? 
  • One thing you cannot fault in this series is the cinematography 
  • I wondered when the break the wheel thing would come up
  • Who’s been doing Dany’s hair
  • Tyrion gonna die for treason
  • Yes Tyrion 
  • I think Jon’s going off her 
  • Going in unarmed? You’re brave, Jon 
  • Oh he’s going to see people Tyrion, never mind 
  • If Varys is Tyrion’s closest friend I feel sorry for Tyrion 
  • I’m with Tyrion on this 
  • Thank God for Tyrion Lannister for always being the one to speak sense
  • This is getting too philosophical for my liking
  • Does Jon know any other phrases except “she’s the queen”?
  • Of course Arya and Sansa won’t bend the knee
  • Jon stop being so selfish, no one cares that you don’t want it 
  • Was not expecting Drogon to appear lol 
  • I wish I had a pet dragon 
  • The music in this scene is incredible 
  • I hope she doesn’t get to sit on it 
  • It is an amazing sword to be fair 
  • Oh straight to it, Jon lol 
  • Oooh he’s mad 
  • Remember what Tyrion said about Dany’s view of what’s good, Jon
  • Like Dany will let him rule with her 
  • OH MY GOD
  • DID NOT THINK HE WOULD DO THAT
  • Drogon mad
  • Oh that’s really sad 
  • This is like Lion King level of sadness
  • Jon, run!!!! 
  • Well that’s that then... end of episode? Lol
  • I really liked that throne 
  • How did they get there so quickly?! 
  • How did they get Bran up the stairs?
  • So many questions 
  • Yes Sansa
  • Yes Arya 
  • Love this 
  • Don’t mess with the Stark sisters 
  • I want a Hunger Games style competition to find the King 
  • Oh hey there Frank from Outlander
  • Hahaha lol 
  • Arya looks how I feel 
  • If the Iron fleet cared so much about fighting for Dany where were they last episode
  • I wouldn’t suggest that everyone decides... one word: Brexit 
  • Jon is the rightful heir you mugs 
  • I love a good Tyrion monologue 
  • OH GET OUT IS BRAN THE RIGHT PERSON TO BE KING
  • Shut up Tyrion, you’ve annoyed me now 
  • I do get Tyrion’s logic but Bran’s really annoying
  • Eurgh I don’t know if I like this
  • I think they chose Bran because he comes with his own throne
  • The fact his sisters won’t agree is hilarious
  • Yes Sansa 
  • Oh don’t give him a stupidly long title 
  • It took me 8 seasons to learn Dany’s full title 
  • lol Bran 
  • Okay that’s quite sweet of Bran 
  • Shut up Greyworm
  • For the Watch, Jon 
  • These goodbyes are so sad 
  • Arya’s taking a gap year I see 
  • I wish we saw more scenes with Jon and Arya 
  • Oh Brienne, you’re adorable 
  • Jaime didn’t deserve you 
  • Tyrion you knew that would happen lol
  • Sam’s so pleased with himself 
  • How could you leave Tyrion out?! 
  • Pod’s new job lol
  • Bronn is hilarious 
  • Please tell me he got his castle 
  • Lord of lofty titles lol 
  • Yes Bronn, I love his priorities 
  • “He isn’t using them properly” I’m dead 
  • I’VE WANTED TO HEAR THE END OF THAT JOKE FOR 8 SEASONS DAMNIT
  • There’s my beautiful Viking 
  • Ghost has lost an ear oh my god 
  • Queen of the North, love it 
  • Where they off to 
  • And that’s that 

Comments

Popular Posts