GoT Season 8 Episode 4


Monday 6th May 2019


I’m still processing last week’s episode. 

  • Why is Ian Glen’s name in the opening credits?! He died last week!!
  • Oh never mind, that’s why
  • Dany please stop acting like you care
  • Since when was Theon that ginger?
  • Greyworm is still alive - thank god
  • Jon’s voice always surprises me every time he talks and I don’t know why
  • This is way too emotional for me right now
  • That is going to smell so badly
  • This looks too much like the red wedding...
  • If the Rains of Castamere start playing I’m out
  • “I just want to Thank her” “yeah I bet you do” - you took the words right out of my mouth, Clegane
  • Oh Dany went there
  • No one cares about your family, Dany
  • It’s all about power and titles with Dany... she used to be so interesting
  • Get you a guy who looks at you like Jaime looks at Brienne
  • Literally just blanked out... I hope Bran didn’t say anything important
  • I bet Tormund is great on a night out
  • She’s going off in a strop... a real Queen wouldn’t do that
  • I’m loving this drinking game
  • It’s okay, Brienne - Jaime can fix that
  • I bet that girls heard of the legend that is Podrick
  • Oh man this episode is so boring
  • Oh Gendry that’s so cute
  • HOLY CRAP DID NOT SEE THAT COMING
  • Arya representing the true modern woman #iamnotalady
  • Didn’t see that coming either
  • Erm we’ve been waiting like 5 seasons for them to get together and that’s all we get???
  • I’m guessing Dany and Jon are okay with the fact they’re related then
  • Maybe not
  • Dany you’re so selfish
  • So your issue is with the fact Jon has a better claim than you rather than the fact he’s your nephew... cool
  • My god Dany you’re such an idiot
  • She’s annoying me so much
  • Sansa knows what Jaime and Brienne did haha
  • I’m so over this episode
  • FINALLY - I’ve missed Bronn
  • Why don’t they just get Arya to fix everything- she clearly knows what she’s doing
  • I knew Sansa couldn’t keep a secret
  • Gilly’s pregnant??
  • Poor Ghost
  • See Jon actually gets stuff done rather than Dany who just moans and flies on a dragon
  • Don’t underestimate Cersei
  • NO, RHAEGAL!!!!!!
  • 52 minutes in and it’s FINALLY interesting
  • WHERES MISSANDEI
  • HOW DID THEY GET HER????
  • I thought the Dothraki were all killed off
  • Tyrion and Varys are the only two people talking sense at the moment
  • Thank god for these two, they’re seriously carrying this episode
  • I really thought Jaime had changed... never mind
  • Is that it for their army????
  • That’s really going to make an impact
  • THEY DID NOT JUST KILL MISSANDEI
  • THIS IS NOT OKAY

Comments

Popular Posts